- What Next After a Successful RV Loan and Financing Application?
- Tips to Start Building Credit Once You Turn 18
- Neuer Capital Review – Why Feel Safe When Trading with This Broker
- 8 Things You Need To Know About Financial Statements Of A Company
- What Are The Most Effective Pay-roll Software Application?
Paying your bills has never looked easier. Humankind has been blessed with technology and India’s leading telecom providers are making the best of it. Not only have they offered us the best postpaid plans under Rs. 500 but also the best ways to pay our bills so that we are hooked onto their services. They have come up with innovative and exclusive deals for their subscribers and convenient platforms for those who are yet to try their offerings. Here are the best ways to pay your vodafoneIdea postpaid bills online:
Airtel Payments Bank
This is an initiative started by Bharti Airtel, who launched their own digital banking platform to bring all your banking needs to a tap on the screen. From paying utility bills to mobile recharges, they have expanded their purview to include every possible need of the hour for their customers without having to step out of their homes. In another sense of expansion, they have not limited themselves to bill payments only for Airtel but have incorporated all the major telecom network recharges and payments on their platform. This has brought about a sense of diversity for their users as they don’t have to jump between applications and websites to pay multiple bills.
Airtel Payments Bank allows you to pay the bills only using a few steps. Here they are:
- Log in to their official website
- Select Postpaid Bill payment
- Enter your mobile number, operator and amount of payment
- Select from the exciting variety of offers, promo codes and cashback facilities
- Enter Proceed for payment gateway
- After the payment is successful, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number as acknowledgement for the same
With Airtel Payments Bank, online banking and transactions have become ten times easier. They have a simple UI so that it is easy to understand for the users and is coupled with secure strategies that make your transactions safe.
The platform can be used 24*7 to make Vodafone Idea post paid bill payment, unlike the manual method wherein you have to step out of your home no matter what the circumstances are, to pay your bills before the date of payment expires.
There are numerous other applications available online for both Android and iOS users that allow them to download the app on their device so that it is handy and convenient. Apps like Paytm, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, Mobikwik and Freecharge also depart similar services in terms of bill payments and recharges. The steps to follow while making a secure and easy transaction are almost the same on all online bill payment platforms as mentioned above. However, as users, it is your responsibility to go through the terms and conditions of each app before making any transactions. It is always advisable to read the refund policies so that in case of a scam, you get your money back without facing any legal troubles.
Keeping all this in mind, online transactions are the future of the country and you must try it out if you have not already!